If someone wants to improve their car’s performance, they have to change their engine. Cold air intake is an important part of engine performance because it provides the necessary air for internal combustion.
A cold air intake system is very useful because the airflow to the engine is increased. Cold air intake is a great way to make your HEMI engine stronger by adding power to your engine to improve MPG.
So, let’s start with the question- What features need to be looking for in HEMI engine air intake?
The first thing you consider is that your vehicle is designed so, make sure it fits first before you look at the above advantages.
If the intake system contains an essential part, it is the air filter, so don’t forget to consider this. Check the cold air intake using the heat shield to ensure the chilly air is not heated.
It is not good to buy options for airboxes of low quality that will not provide good performance for a long time. It is therefore good to purchase a high-quality product at once with a large sum of money.
Now, this is just the beginning-
|Product name||Specification||Check them out on|
|Airaid Cold Air Intake System|
|aFe Power Magnum FORCE 51-11342-1|
|K&N Cold Air Intake Kit: 5.7L V8, 77-1561KP|
|Spectre Performance Air Intake Kit|
|aFe Power Magnum FORCE 54-32412|
Top 5 best cold air intake for 5.7 HEMI charger
Now we will show you what we have listed today for your 5.7 Hemi charger engine. So keep reading the guide and choose what you need and what product can easily match with your engine.
1. Airaid Cold Air Intake System
Intake systems from Airaid are designed to provide maximum airflow to your engine. The result is more power, torque and horsepower improvement. It comes with a huge air inlet with Cold Air Dam panels so that cool air to your engine is steady and free to flow.
This is because of Airaid Premium Filter with Airaid’s exclusive filtration technology, Airaid’s intake provides superior air filtration. The filter can be washed and reused and is easy to install.
- Replaces an air flow system fitted to the factory without recalibration.
- Enhances torque and horsepower.
- Filter for washing and reusing.
- Installation is easy.
- Media for Premium Air Filter.
- The Cold Air Dam panel has an enormous air inlet.
The thing that might be bothering you: The instructions are brief and somewhat difficult to understand.
2. aFe Power Magnum FORCE 51-11342-1
The aFe Power Magnum cold air intake is exceptionally well-made. This air intake system generates 14 maximum horsepower and 27 pounds-feet of torque. They have an exceptional fuel efficiency rate for their kit and work flawlessly with 5.7 Hemi engines.
For maximum performance, a heat-insulating moulded plastic tube increased airflow while improving volumetric efficiency. You can easily install this air intake on your own.
- Washable synthetic media for improved protection and performance.
- Intake airflow from the factory can reach up to 105 per cent.
- Provides exceptional horsepower and torque.
- It has a three-layer dry media.
- Acceleration and throttle response is excellent.
- Improved fuel efficiency.
The things that might be bothering you: The intake tube is kept near the oil filter.
3. K&N Cold Air Intake Kit: 5.7L V8, 77-1561KP
K&N air intake systems are engineered to improve acceleration, towing, and throttle response while also protecting your engine. This air intake can supply more air to the engine, resulting in more usable power and acceleration across the entire RPM range of your engine.
It will give your engine more power, resulting in a throatier sound, and you will feel as if you are driving a beast. K&N intakes are simple to install and maintain, with only 100,000 miles requiring air filter replacement.
- This is a sure-fire way to boost horsepower.
- Specifically designed to improve throttle response and engine sound.
- Free-flowing aluminum tube.
- The entire factory air intake system is replaced.
- It can travel up to 100,000 miles before it needs to be serviced.
- Installation is simple, usually taking 90 minutes or less.
The things that might be bothering you: Many buyers have complained that it occasionally comes with some parts missing.
4. Spectre Performance Air Intake Kit
Spectre air intake systems are engineered to produce more horsepower and torque from your vehicle while protecting it from harmful debris. They can be ordered with a high flow filter to improve airflow and performance.
They are machine washable and reusable and have a black powder-coated heat shield to help prevent engine heat. All necessary kits are available, including rubber boots, velocity stacks, and stainless steel clamps. Spectre air intakes include all necessary boots, clamps, and hardware for a factory-like fit and finish.
- Enhances engine sound.
- The advanced oiled synthetic filter design protects your engine from harmful contaminants.
- Improves towing acceleration and uphill performance helps to improve throttle response.
- It is simple to set up.
- It includes an advanced oiled synthetic filter.
- It can travel up to 100,000 miles without needing to be serviced.
The things that might be bothering you: The heat shield / conical mount does not fit tightly against the chassis, resulting in significant gaps.
5. aFe Power Magnum FORCE 54-32412
Those who are looking for more power should look no further than aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 cold air intakes. This air intake system is highly engineered and will benefit your truck’s engine in various ways. A one-piece powder-coated steel heat shield is used to keep the air intake charge excellent and dense.
For maximum power gains, the precision designed moulded plastic intake tube maximises airflow volume and speed. The good news is that it will improve the fuel economy and torque of your engine. The Magnum Force intakes are available with three different air filters, allowing you to customise the setup to your exact needs.
- Media that is free of synthetic oil.
- The intake tube is moulded for maximum airflow, which improves throttle response and acceleration.
- Enhances the sound of the turbo.
- Increases throttle response.
- Miles per gallon will increase.
The things that might be bothering you: This air intake will have no measurable impact on available power.
- Question: How much horsepower does a cold air intake add to a 5.7 Hemi?
Answer: At high RPMs, this intake can provide performance gains of up to 14 horsepower or 19 pound-feet of torque.
- Question: How much horsepower will I gain with a cold air intake?
Answer: So, if you can get cooler air into your engine, it will mix more fuel with it, resulting in more power. When you combine that with more air passing through the larger and less restrictive filter and intake tube, you can expect a 10-15 horsepower increase.
- Question: Does a cold air intake hurt your engine?
Answer: Because the cold air intake affects the engine, a dirty, clogged, or failing cold air intake will reduce the vehicle’s performance and fuel economy.
- Question: Does a cold air intake Make your car faster?
Answer: With more condensed air, your engine can breathe better, and the fuel can be burned more efficiently, assisting in the acceleration of your ride.
There is no contest as to which of those on the list is the best cold air intake for 5.7 Hemi Charger. It is dependent on your needs, so you can follow our guidelines for selecting an air intake.
However, if you want me to recommend one, we recommend the Airaid Cold Air Intake System.